Jeep’s legendary convertible SUV is more refined than ever. However, the 2014 Wrangler still features the superior off-road capabilities that define the brand, as well as a wealth of options.
Continue reading for more details about the 2014 Jeep Wrangler!
The 2014 Jeep Wrangler is equipped with a 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque. Predictably, four-wheel drive is also standard. Standard, too, is a six-speed manual transmission with hill-start assist is standard.
EPA-estimated fuel economy for the two-door Wrangler stands at 17 mpg city/21 mpg highway and 18 mpg combined.
Features and Trim
The 2014 Jeep Wrangler comes in two-door Wrangler and four-door Wrangler Unlimited versions. Each is available in Sport, Sahara and Rubicon trims.
The Sport features:
- 16-inch steel wheels
- front and rear tow hooks
- a removable black soft top
- crank windows
- manual locks and mirrors
- cruise control
- a tilt-only steering wheel
- a height-adjustable driver seat
- a six-speaker sound system with an auxiliary audio jack
The Unlimited Sport is equipped with:
- four doors
- a bigger gas tank
- more backseat and trunk space
- a 60/40-split-folding rear seat
The Sahara adds:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- an upgraded suspension
- under-hood insulation
- side steps
- automatic headlamps
- body-colored fender flares
- power windows
- a six-speaker Alpine sound system
The Rubicon gets:
- special 17-inch wheels
- 32-inch tires
- heavy-duty axles and transfer case
- electronic front and rear locking differentials
- a disconnecting front sway bar
- rock rails
- a leather-wrapped steering wheel
- satellite radio
If you’d like to take the 2014 Wrangler for a test driver around the Greater Boston area, stop by one of our locations today. Our friendly staff will get you behind the wheel of the exciting Wrangler after showing you all of its fantastic features.